2021年5月6日 星期四

Your thought on the talk: Inside the mind of a master procrastinator


1. Do you procrastinate sometimes?

 I think I sometimes procrastinate when I feel anxious about a task that I need to handle.


2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on?

  •    Doing something difficult
  •    Repeatedly putting off a homework assignment until the night before it’s due.


3. What are strategies you can use to combat procrastination?

To successfully deal with our procrastination, we need to figure out why we procrastinate and how our procrastination is preventing us from achieving our goals, so I think we can formulate a concrete plan of action, based on appropriate anti-procrastination techniques, that will help us deal with our reason for procrastination.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

What makes a good life link https://www.ted.com/talks/robert_waldinger_what_makes_a_good_life_lessons_from_the_longest_study_on_happiness Ma...