2021年2月24日 星期三

 Hi, I want to tell you a little about myself.

 My name is Gigi Lee. 

I graduated from National Taichung University of Science and Technology. And international business was my former major. I'm now in my last year of university majoring in finance. 

Franking speaking, I'm a hard-working person especially when I make up my mind to do something. And I will put my heart on it to accomplish it no matter how difficult it is. I think it is very important, and I value it as the key of success. Besides, I'm a person with great perseverance. I'm also friendly to those who want to make friend with me.

Not only am I like the place with mountains, rivers, and fresh air, I am also inclined towards outdoors activities such as climbing, bike riding, etc. 

In my spare time, I enjoy hanging out with friends and trying new cuisines. I also enjoy watching movies, listening to classical music, reading, going on trips and chatting with my friends for everything such as hot news.

Thanks for visiting to my blog!


沒有留言:

張貼留言

What makes a good life link https://www.ted.com/talks/robert_waldinger_what_makes_a_good_life_lessons_from_the_longest_study_on_happiness Ma...